For inclusion in this web site your church must agree with this statement of faith:
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God, infallible as originally given and authoritative for all matters of faith and conduct. 2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20, 21.
- God is one God revealed in three persons as Father, Son and Holy Spirit who are equal in deity and dignity. Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14.
- God revealed Himself in the flesh - Jesus Christ - who is the eternal Son of God and was born of the virgin Mary. Isaiah 7:14; 2 Corinthians 5:19; Luke 1:35.
- Jesus Christ is the only saviour of mankind by his substitutionary death on the cross of Calvary and His resurrection from the dead. 1 Corinthians 15:3, 4; 1 Peter 3:18.
- Mankind was condemned to death because of original sin and subsequent sinful nature and practice of all. Genesis 1:27; Romans 3:23; Romans 5:12.
- All who accept the Lord Jesus Christ as saviour are born again by the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God. John 1:12, 13.
- There will be resurrection of the dead. The children of God will enjoy eternal life and the unjust will suffer eternal punishment. John 5:24; Revelation 20:15.
- The universal church is made up of every true believer in the Lord Jesus Christ. Matthew 16:18; 1 Corinthians 12:13; Hebrews 9:28
If your church accepts the statement of faith then complete the form below: